Joining WAV files together in Matlab
Praveen
2012-11-07 11:48:07 UTC
Hi,
i want to concatenate multiple(100) wave files using single wavread command....and play it in matlab.... help me out... i think it should be done using for loop... but not able to execute....?/

Thank you
Hi,
We have a requirement to manipulate audio, specifically WAV files in
Matlab.
The idea is to allow the user to select all or part of a file and
only play that particular section of the file. Being a complete
newbie to matlab, I have absolutely no idea on how to go about this
and would appreciate any assistance, URL links or code examples that
would help with this.
I'm currently at the stage where I can read in and write new files
with the wavread/wavwrite commands.
Cheers
B.Smith
LightBreeze

B.Smith
timmdd pan
2015-10-28 07:14:03 UTC
use some video editor to merge the multiple files together..no matter the audio or video.
The steps are often like this:
1, Add Files to the converter software, and you can edit them first to clip the segments you don’t want.
2, Use the “Merge” option.
3, Run the software
hope this article could help you some:
http://www.videoconverterfactory.com/tips/merge-videos.html
1***@students.liu.edu.lb
2018-03-07 16:58:27 UTC
i want to mix to audio
this the code :
clear all
close all
clc
[x,fs] = audioread('sound.wav'); % hayda lezim ykoun 3endak 7a eb3atlak code tene la ta3emlo la hayda lfile bte7ke fa byetsayav
T = length(x)./fs; % time in seconds
t2=length(x);
n=0;
filename= 'sound1.wav';