Code for Speech Recognition using Dynamic time warping method
prachi ghadigaonkar
2005-10-08 05:29:36 UTC
I want a Matlab Code for Speech Recognition using Dynamic time
warping method .
I also want a code to implement bank of filters in matlab.
Stefan
2005-10-08 06:48:22 UTC
Hi prachi,

you want so much, but it's even not christmas!!!
Search the web, someone will sell it to you!

Regards,
Stefan
Duane Hanselman
2005-10-08 13:40:25 UTC
Post by prachi ghadigaonkar
I want a Matlab Code for Speech Recognition using Dynamic time
warping method .
I also want a code to implement bank of filters in matlab.
I want a new car that gets at least 50 miles per gallon of fuel (how
many km per liter is that?). My request is not a homework problem,
but it is just as unlikely as your request to get a favorable
response here.

This newsgroup responds to specific questions about specific code
segments. So, if you want a response, post some of the code you are
having trouble with, describe what happens that you don't expect or
want, and folks here will help you debug it.

This newsgroup is NOT a free resource for solving the world's
problems, or for providing documented and complete solutions to
homework and other problems.

I wish that the internet could do all these things, including
providing me the car of my dreams for free, but I don't think it will
happen anytime soon.

Duane
Dave Robinson
2005-10-08 15:05:40 UTC
Post by Duane Hanselman
Post by prachi ghadigaonkar
I want a Matlab Code for Speech Recognition using Dynamic time
warping method .
I also want a code to implement bank of filters in matlab.
I want a new car that gets at least 50 miles per gallon of fuel
Try buying a Skoda Fabia, my estate car gives me well above that even
had it up to 64 miles per gallon on a favourable journey
Post by Duane Hanselman
(how
many km per liter is that?).
Try buying a copy of Matlab, you could do the conversion using that.

Post by Duane Hanselman
but it is just as unlikely as your request to get a favorable
response here.
This newsgroup responds to specific questions about specific code
segments. So, if you want a response, post some of the code you are
having trouble with, describe what happens that you don't expect or
want, and folks here will help you debug it.
This newsgroup is NOT a free resource for solving the world's
problems, or for providing documented and complete solutions to
homework and other problems.
I wish that the internet could do all these things, including
providing me the car of my dreams for free, but I don't think it will
happen anytime soon.
Bet it won't do 50 miles per gallon either!!
Duane
Luigi
2005-10-09 11:18:59 UTC
Matlab source code for speech recognition:

<http://www.advancedsourcecode.com/speech.asp>

Index Terms: speech, recognition, verification, sound, isolated,
words.
xui
2005-12-29 03:11:27 UTC
i got the coding. if u want, please email me so that i can sed the
folder to u
Alvin Victor
2006-08-21 16:47:18 UTC

If you have the codes for the speech recogniton using DTW, i would really like to have it please as it would help me alot for my project. Thanks..

Best regards,

Alvin
Almas
2011-06-24 15:06:04 UTC
Post by xui
i got the coding. if u want, please email me so that i can sed the
folder to u
Hi!
I also want this code can u please also f=give me that code plz plz
Almas
2011-06-24 15:07:04 UTC
shideh
2011-09-12 21:30:31 UTC
i need the code..it'e urgent..can you plz send me?
t***@gmail.com
2014-03-31 22:30:35 UTC
can u send the folder to ***@gmail.com. expecting your reply soon!!!
c***@gmail.com
2014-04-04 06:07:33 UTC
hi iam chandrashekar , am doing project on speech recognition so please send me the code ...... thank you..
s***@gmail.com
2018-04-04 13:03:05 UTC
Hey ,
I want the code for dtw
Noor Fita
2019-02-10 03:05:12 UTC
Post by xui
i got the coding. if u want, please email me so that i can sed the
folder to u
can you send to me?

sunil kumar reddy.v
2006-01-07 09:11:19 UTC
Gamal
2006-02-28 21:18:38 UTC
I want a Matlab Code for Speech Recognition using Dynamic time
warping method .
Gamal
2006-02-28 21:20:34 UTC
I want a Matlab Code for Speech Recognition using hidden markov model