MHT - Multi Hypothesis Tracking
Frank Pezzulo
2008-01-24 22:34:02 UTC
Dear all,

I am involved in a university project, where we need to track
fly targets in a MRT (Multi radar tracking) scenario where
there are a lot of targets.

I am considering of using something like Multi Hypothesis
Tracking algorithm for this application.

Does anybody have any Matlab source code of this algorithm,
wich is
used in a simple example? Such a demo-code could provide me
with a
first picture of the algorithm's fuctionality.

Thank you for your time,

Francesco (Rome)
Brandeis
2008-02-06 23:29:03 UTC
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Dear all,
I am involved in a university project, where we need to track
fly targets in a MRT (Multi radar tracking) scenario where
there are a lot of targets.
I am considering of using something like Multi Hypothesis
Tracking algorithm for this application.
Does anybody have any Matlab source code of this algorithm,
wich is
used in a simple example? Such a demo-code could provide me
with a
first picture of the algorithm's fuctionality.
Thank you for your time,
Francesco (Rome)
Read up on two books:

Multitarget-Multisensor Tracking by Bar-Shalom and another
tracking book by Samuel Blackman.

Sorry I don't have any simple code. The code I have is about
40k lines.
Ken Davis
2008-02-07 02:54:15 UTC
Post by Brandeis
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Dear all,
I am involved in a university project, where we need to track
fly targets in a MRT (Multi radar tracking) scenario where
there are a lot of targets.
I am considering of using something like Multi Hypothesis
Tracking algorithm for this application.
Does anybody have any Matlab source code of this algorithm,
wich is
used in a simple example? Such a demo-code could provide me
with a
first picture of the algorithm's fuctionality.
Thank you for your time,
Francesco (Rome)
Multitarget-Multisensor Tracking by Bar-Shalom and another
tracking book by Samuel Blackman.
Sorry I don't have any simple code. The code I have is about
40k lines.
I think that Bayesian Multiple Target Tracking , Stone, et. al. is the
definitive text on the subject.
Frank Pezzulo
2008-02-08 17:38:01 UTC
Post by Brandeis
Post by Frank Pezzulo
fly targets in a MRT (Multi radar tracking) scenario where
there are a lot of targets.
I am considering of using something like Multi Hypothesis
Tracking algorithm for this application.
Does anybody have any Matlab source code of this algorithm,
wich is
used in a simple example? Such a demo-code could provide me
with a
first picture of the algorithm's fuctionality.
Thank you for your time,
Francesco (Rome)
Multitarget-Multisensor Tracking by Bar-Shalom and another
tracking book by Samuel Blackman.
Sorry I don't have any simple code. The code I have is about
40k lines.
HI ... THANKS FOR BOOK ... PLEASE CAN YOU SEND ME ALSO THE
CODE THAT YOU HAVE? I'LL BE MUCH PLEASING TO YOU. MY EMAIL
IS: ***@hotmail.it OR ***@libero.it

Thank you very much!!!!! ;-)
Frank Pezzulo
2008-02-13 17:13:02 UTC
Post by Brandeis
Post by Frank Pezzulo
fly targets in a MRT (Multi radar tracking) scenario where
there are a lot of targets.
I am considering of using something like Multi Hypothesis
Tracking algorithm for this application.
Does anybody have any Matlab source code of this algorithm,
wich is
used in a simple example? Such a demo-code could provide me
with a
first picture of the algorithm's fuctionality.
Thank you for your time,
Francesco (Rome)
Multitarget-Multisensor Tracking by Bar-Shalom and another
tracking book by Samuel Blackman.
Sorry I don't have any simple code. The code I have is about
40k lines.
HI ... LET ME KNOW IF YOU CAN GIVE ME FILES OF MULTI
HYPOTHESIS TRACKING. I CAN ALSO PAY YOU FOR GOOD FILES. LET
ME KNOW. THANKS
Zulfiqar Khan
2008-02-16 20:58:01 UTC
Hi
I am doing my thesis on Multiple objects tracking.Multiple
hypothesis testing code in Matlab will also help me. I will
be very thanful if you can share this code with me. My
email is : ***@gmail.com

Looking for cooperation and favourable response

Zulfqiar
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Brandeis
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Dear all,
I am involved in a university project, where we need
Post by Frank Pezzulo
track
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Frank Pezzulo
ME KNOW. THANKS
Frank Pezzulo
2008-02-18 14:40:20 UTC
Hi .... i'm doing a thesis on Multiple Hypothesis tracking
in the multi target tracking scenario. i'm looking for mht
matlab code on internet but i've not found nothing. Have you
any files? i'm agree for a cooperation.

Regards

Frank
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Brandeis
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Dear all,
I am involved in a university project, where we need
Post by Frank Pezzulo
track
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Frank Pezzulo
Post by Frank Pezzulo
ME KNOW. THANKS
MENG BIN
2009-08-11 11:07:03 UTC
email is : ***@163.com
Dingbao Xie
I am doing some research work related to it. I was wondering whether you can share this code with me. My email is : ***@qq.com
Ndidiamaka
2008-02-26 15:11:16 UTC
It seems Radio Tracking is a big thing this year with the Universities.. for I too am on a very similar project using Ultra-Wideband technology to track numerous players in a sporting event.

I'll continue my search for Matlab codes and post links to anything i find up here.. i pray y'all do the same.

Ndidi
***@googlemail.com
Frank Pezzulo
2008-02-26 17:09:02 UTC
Post by Ndidiamaka
I'll continue my search for Matlab codes and post links to
anything i find up here.. i pray y'all do the same.
Post by Ndidiamaka
Ndidi
I'LL DO IT!
THANKS YOU

***@hotmail.it

Francesco Pezzullo
seann
2012-11-14 22:15:41 UTC
I am sean
i have same problem
i'm doing my thesis on Multiple objects tracking.
Multiple hypothesis testing code in Matlab will also help me.
I will be very thanful if you can share this code with me.

cordialy

My e-mail is : ***@hotmail.fr
g***@gmail.com
2018-03-08 15:05:02 UTC
hi Frank, can you send me a sample of the above code, I am also involved in the same project and I want to see sample. Thank you. (or suggest me any book, online tutorial which is helpful to start).