change a curve to a histogram
Nooha
2017-11-09 09:15:28 UTC
Hi everyone,
i have many plots (y_1=f_1(x), y_2=f_2(x),y_3=f_3(x)) that are coincident in the same figure.
i want to transform these plote into a histograme for a clearer interpretation.
can anyone tell me how to do this, because i have not a big idea about histograms,bins,edges...
any help will be appreciated
Thank you in advance
dpb
2017-11-09 18:29:05 UTC
Post by Nooha
Hi everyone,
i have many plots (y_1=f_1(x), y_2=f_2(x),y_3=f_3(x)) that are coincident in the same figure.
i want to transform these plote into a histograme for a clearer interpretation.
can anyone tell me how to do this, because i have not a big idea about histograms,bins,edges...
any help will be appreciated
Thank you in advance
Simply evaluate the functions at sufficient numbers of points across the
range of interest and then call histogram() -- you can experiment with
the spacing and number of bins to suit.