Fortran to Matlab conversion
William Chen
2009-08-18 18:30:38 UTC
How to convert .for (Fortran file) to .m (Matlab file)?
Bruno Luong
2009-08-18 18:40:20 UTC
Post by William Chen
How to convert .for (Fortran file) to .m (Matlab file)?
For lazy thus poor job, http://sourceforge.net/projects/f2matlab/

For a better quality, seat down and do it manually.

Bruno
benbarrowes
2009-08-18 23:45:29 UTC
Post by William Chen
How to convert .for (Fortran file) to .m (Matlab file)?
Hi William,

I wrote f2matlab. f2matlab will do 90-100% of the work for you, but
you typically have to clean it up and optimize after it converts the
code.

I do consulting to convert fortran to matlab files if you have a lot
of code, don't have time to do it yourself, want someone to refactor/
update the fortran code, need some optimization after the conversion,
etc.

Let me know if I can help,
Ben Barrowes
Jaiveer Serwa
2009-09-05 10:50:18 UTC
Post by benbarrowes
Post by William Chen
How to convert .for (Fortran file) to .m (Matlab file)?
Hi William,
I wrote f2matlab. f2matlab will do 90-100% of the work for you, but
you typically have to clean it up and optimize after it converts the
code.
I do consulting to convert fortran to matlab files if you have a lot
of code, don't have time to do it yourself, want someone to refactor/
update the fortran code, need some optimization after the conversion,
etc.
Let me know if I can help,
Ben Barrowes
Can you help me ?
please tell how to convert the Fortran code into matlab code
Thanks
benbarrowes
2009-10-26 16:43:28 UTC
Post by benbarrowes
How to convert .for (Fortranfile) to .m (Matlab file)?
Hi William,
I wrote f2matlab. f2matlab will do 90-100% of the work for you, but
you typically have to clean it up and optimize after it converts the
code.
I do consulting to convertfortranto matlab files if you have a lot
of code, don't have time to do it yourself, want someone to refactor/
update thefortrancode, need some optimization after theconversion,
etc.
Let me know if I can help,
Ben Barrowes
Can you help  me ?
please tell how to convert theFortrancode into matlab code
Thanks
Jaiveer,

This is Ben Barrowes. If you need some fortran to matlab conversion
help, use f2matlab and read the README file. If you have any further
questions, feel free to email me.

bb
a***@gmail.com
2015-06-08 20:19:25 UTC
Can you help me ?
please tell how to convert the matlab code into Fortran code
Thanks
benbarrowes
2018-01-20 22:45:20 UTC
Post by Jaiveer Serwa
Can you help me ?
please tell how to convert the matlab code into Fortran code
Thanks
Try f2matlab at the mathworks file exchange. If that doesn't work, you can email me directly and I should be able to help.