MATLAB fatal error on startup
9***@gmail.com
2017-06-11 18:04:36 UTC
I am getting a fatal error on startup and it says " STD::exception:Imgr::config::ServiceInterface plugin not available

How do I fix this.
Piyush kant
2017-07-31 07:30:15 UTC
Post by 9***@gmail.com
I am getting a fatal error on startup and it says " STD::exception:Imgr::config::ServiceInterface plugin not available
How do I fix this.
Hay Arvind.

I am not very much sure about your case but in my case "libmwlmgrimpl.dll" file was missing from "C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2017a\bin\win64\matlab_startup_plugins\lmgrimpl".

So just make sure you have that dll fle in the given path.

Piyush
z***@gmail.com
So,what you did with the file "libmwlmgrimpl.dll"?I have same error.
j***@gmail.com
2018-04-19 18:22:06 UTC
Post by 9***@gmail.com
I am getting a fatal error on startup and it says " STD::exception:Imgr::config::ServiceInterface plugin not available
How do I fix this.
U have to paste the dll file in the path
"C:\Program Files\MATLAB\R2017a\bin\win64\matlab_startup_plugins\lmgrimpl"
it will work.