MATLAB CODE FOR IMAGE PROCESSING
jeevarajan
2005-10-09 11:48:10 UTC
mail me if u need the following matlab code

content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.

Regards
jeevarajan.M.K
Duane Hanselman
2005-10-09 12:12:26 UTC
Post by jeevarajan
mail me if u need the following matlab code
content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.
Regards
jeevarajan.M.K
If your code is really "free of cost and not for sale," then why not
post at link to your code at the MATLAB Link Exchange at MATLAB
Central?

The only reason why you might not do so, is that your code is really
not free and your posting here is spam.

Duane
Scott Seidman
2005-10-09 15:32:31 UTC
Post by Duane Hanselman
The only reason why you might not do so, is that your code is really
not free and your posting here is spam.
Duane
Now, now, Duane. It's also possible that the code isn't his. It might be
free, and violating intellectual property laws.
--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Duane Hanselman
2005-10-09 18:01:11 UTC
Post by Duane Hanselman
not free and your posting here is spam.
Duane
Now, now, Duane. It's also possible that the code isn't his. It
might be
free, and violating intellectual property laws.
--
Scott
Reverse name to reply
Boy am I naive! It never dawned on me to sell someone else's
property. Do you like your neighbor's car? If so, I'll sell it to
you. Just send funds to my PayPal account.

I get it now. Why work to create my own property when I can just sell
other people's property?
pari
2005-10-13 12:35:15 UTC
Post by jeevarajan
mail me if u need the following matlab code
content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.
Regards
jeevarajan.M.K
mail all the codes
thank u
pari.k
kris
2005-10-14 03:07:01 UTC
Hey,
Sound like pretty interesting topics.Could you send al of em to my
mail id...
thanks in advance,
kris
nagarajan
2005-10-14 11:30:48 UTC
fine......
edward
2005-10-16 12:36:23 UTC
thank u
vijay
2005-10-16 12:38:04 UTC
thank u for u r code
s.manikandaswamy
2005-10-18 09:27:56 UTC
Post by jeevarajan
mail me if u need the following matlab code
content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.
Regards
jeevarajan.M.K,
Dear sir ,
I am a P.G student doing my M.Tech(Advanced communication
systems) in sastra deemed university,tanjore.
Now i am doing my one year project in curriculam vitae.My
project is CONCEALMENT OF TEXT IN IMAGE.
My project consists of
1.getting an digital image and divide that into equal four quardants.
2.getting a text and divide that into equal four quardants.
3.then applying RSA Encryption Algorithm to text.
4.by using LSB approach these encrypted messages are hide in the
image
please help me to provide me the matlab code sir,if so i am very much
thankful to u
Martin Jørgensen
2005-10-18 11:27:50 UTC
s.manikandaswamy wrote:
-snip-
Post by s.manikandaswamy
please help me to provide me the matlab code sir,if so i am very much
thankful to u
You'll have to learn to do your homework yourself.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Martin Jørgensen
Home of Martin Jørgensen - http://www.martinjoergensen.dk
venu
2005-10-18 14:21:04 UTC
hai sir,
iam doing my term paper in content based retieval i need
the code for it can u plz mail it to me
jeevarajan.M.K
ranjini
jeevarajan.M.K
sophana
i need video compression MAT lab code.send immediately.
Felix mathew
2005-10-23 03:45:48 UTC
Post by jeevarajan
mail me if u need the following matlab code
content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.
Regards
jeevarajan.M.K
i planning to do a project in audio steganography,image
steganography and also the softwware should have associated features
like image segmentation and image fusion, also watremarking is
appreciated.So kinfly send me the required code,Thanking You
pranabi
jeevarajan.M.K
A M
2005-10-23 08:27:43 UTC
Post by jeevarajan
mail me if u need the following matlab code
content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.
Regards
jeevarajan.M.K
PLZ send me all codes
thanks.....
Abo Bshire
2005-10-23 12:37:39 UTC
Please send me all what you have.
thanks,
Abo Bshire
Lavina
2005-10-25 20:37:49 UTC
Can you please send me all the codes. They would provide a good
insight to image processing.
Thanks in advance,
Lavina
jeevarajan.M.K
Cem
2005-10-25 22:28:14 UTC
Post by jeevarajan
mail me if u need the following matlab code
content based Image reterival MATLAB CODE
IRIS RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
FACE RECOGNITION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE SGMENTATION MATLAB CODE
IMAGE FUSION MATLAB CODE
video compression MATLAB CODE
3D spiht image compression MATLAB CODE
embedded zero wavelet video coder MATLAB CODE
STEGANOGRAPHY MATLAB CODE
WATERMARKING MATLAB CODE
This code is free of cost and not for sale.
Regards
jeevarajan.M.K
Send them please. Thank you.