how to get the "Classification Learner App" in Matlab
Samer Sarsam
2016-11-26 06:55:03 UTC
Hi everyone,

I need to work with "Classification Learner App" in Matlab, but couldn't find it there. Should I need to download it? If yes, then from where I can do that?

Any help would be highly appreciated.
m***@gmail.com
2017-11-04 16:46:49 UTC
me 2 - who can help us?
Image Analyst
2017-11-04 22:02:09 UTC
If you're bought the Statistics and Machine Learning Toolbox, it will be included. Look on the Apps tab of the tool ribbon. Click the down arrow on the apps ribbon if you don't see it to show all the possible apps you can run.
Unknown world
2017-12-29 22:03:26 UTC